Whiting Bible Church Annual Summer Video Series on Sundays at 6pm
July 29 – September 2
You are cordially invited to attend our Annual Summer Video Series for 2018.
The Christianity, Cults & Religions DVD-based study helps Christians know what they believe and why. By comparing Christianity with groups such as Mormons and Jehovah’s Witnesses, people have a better grasp about what the Bible says about Who Jesus is and the message of the Gospel. This six-session study simply explains the history, background, and beliefs of the most common world religions and cultic groups: Islam, Buddhism, Mormonism, Jehovah’s Witnesses and other groups.
- July 29th – “Definitions, Discernment, and Defending the Faith – Six key elements”
- August 5th – “Essential Christian Doctrine – Key beliefs”
- August 12th – “Jehovah’s Witnesses (Watchtower Society)” – History, founder, practices and beliefs.
- August 19th – “Mormonism (Latter Day Saints)” – History, founder and beliefs.
- August 26th – “Eastern Spirituality: Hinduism, Buddhism, and New Age”
- September 2nd -“Islam” – History, founder, practices and beliefs.